The Quaker concern for providing nursing care led to the establishment of Friends Nursing Home in 1973 on our campus here in Newtown, PA. Our commitment to individual, healing care has remained a constant since then. We have become leaders in providing person-centered care with innovative, state-of-the-art practices along the way.
Chandler Hall is Medicare/Medicaid certified. We provide short- and long-term skilled nursing care and rehabilitation to community members.
Long-Term Skilled Services:
- Physician-driven care by Dr. Andrew Graf and Suburban Geriatrics onsite; Nurse practitioner five days a week
- Specialty services: Physiatry, Wound Care, Vision, Dental, Audiology, and Cardiology
- Private and Semi-private rooms
- Diagnostic Testing on site
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy
- Physician and transportation scheduling available
- State of the art Call Bell System
- Life Enrichment program and activity calendar
- Specialized Meal Plans developed by an onsite Registered Dietician
- Personalized care plans developed by an interdisciplinary team
- Hospice and Palliative care services